Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Day in HCMC (Saigon)

Phone calls, missed calls, emails and work morning. Didn't leave the room til almost 2. Good to be in a big city for a change. Saigon's a super cool place. 








Sittin in the Ben Thanh market now eating Duck Pho sweating profusely from the over generous amount of chilis I added and I'm thinking of how great it would be to have a mango shake. I walked through market looking for one when I first got here. No shit I couldn't find anything except fresh squeezed sugar cane juice. I was ready for anything at this point as my sweating was starting to be of concern to Cuz. When all of a sudden out of nowhere a girl  came walking over to us on our plastic squat chairs and handed me a muni of drinks, no shit! Guess what they had? Fresh squeezed sugar cane juice & Mango shakes;)! Unfrigginbelievable! 


Had to run back to the room cause I shit my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment