Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Just saw this unsent, sorry for the chronological disorder!

Today, just before Thanksgiving dinner, as I contemplated my upcoming journey onward through Asia I was approached by my Sister-in-law (Liz/theMaster Blogger/ throwingandtantrums.blogspot.com) who suggested that I create my own blog in order to keep those who are impressed by the worldliness & quite frankly the ridiculous privilege(ness) of my lifestyle in the loop. Hopefully this is the first post of many to come (depending upon what happens in Moscow).  I will be helping you all live a little more vicariously through me as you act out your responsible adults lives in the the Land of the Free. Please keep Capitalism alive while I'm out!

Next week the journey will begin with a flight from JFK to Moscow where I'll embark on an 8 hour layover trek into the city and (hopefully) back in time to catch my ongoing flight to Bangkok. I'll be landing just after day break and will have the whole day to get to the Myanmar  embassy to apply for my visa. After a few days in Bangkok I'll be heading for Yangon, Myanmar for some exploration and potentially a meeting with a friend who intends to connect me with a local woman who is taking on the redesign of the city and is using the reuse of the demolished building materials (particularly Teak) to do so. Nice to Blog yous and Blog you again soon;)!

1 comment: